- Manage project & product sales engagements, starting
- Assume responsibility for pre-sales activities.
- Create additional business opportunities at assigned
client sites through continuous client nurturing and
- Consult with clients to identify and define client
business need, determine a solution, and develop ROI
proposal (or work with Presales team) for IT Staffing
and projects for client review and acceptance.
- Proactively identify, locate, and qualify new
- Establish & maintain industry contacts leading to
specific business opportunities.
- Represent the company at qualified industry
meetings/events to promote companies services and
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an
- Possess strong initiative capability with ability to
work independently as well as part of a team.
- Self manage work load and work with people at all
levels of an organization.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal
- Solid understanding of business dynamics and
financial planning, and create and drive revenue within
a specified vertical.
- Generate business opportunities through
professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling.
- Should have good knowledge on using the websites
like data.com, zoominfo, lead 411 etc.
- Experience of 6 months to 4 years are eligible to
apply. Education is not a criteria if the candidate
meets the desired experience.
- Salary is not a constraint if the candidate meets
the desired experience.